Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last Episode of You're my destiny

I came home earlier last night so I had the chance to watch the last episode of the drama You are my destiny "Noneun Nae Unmyeong" (너는 내 운명). The drama ended with a happy and sad ending. I cried when I saw Sae Byok's real mom died in the hospital. You know, the life of a mother who doesn't need anything but to give her daughter a happy and good life. Before she passed away, she left everything for her daughter. From her inheritance, Sae Byeok (Yoon A) opened a charity.

And the happy ending was when Sae Byeok's mother in law accepted her although it wasn't easy at first. Her mother in law lived in the temple for a month and didn't wanna go home until the monk told her that Sae Byeok was sick so she hurried home just to see Sae Byeok in a good condition. She was trying to go back to the temple but Sae Byeok stopped her and there she said that she also loves Sae Byeok. Her mother in law passed her wedding ring to her which means that she now accepted her as a daughter in law.

After the celebration of the opening of Sae Byeok's Foundation "Sae Byeok Jaedan" (name of her charity), they went straight to the wedding hall to marry their parents. Although they refused to get married, their children insisted. It ended when they were taking a wedding picture and Sae Byeok acted like vomitting which everyone's guessed that she's pregnant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!