Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to Drama Queen

I've mentioned before that I don't like watching drama because our tv here in the island is small compare to our tv in the mainland. But because it's getting cold now a days and we don't go out more often so I have no choice but to watch TV if I don't use computer. And because of that I have to choose the drama that I have to watch. I've noticed that watching drama makes the day run fast because it makes me busy watching them. You can't realize that an hour has passed you are thrilled or excited with the drama. You even want to stop the time so the drama won't finish soon.

I watch drama everynight. On Monday and Tuesday, I'm hooked with Cheon Il ui Yaksok or One Thousand Days of Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae. I watch Yeonggwang ui Jaein or Glory Jaein on Wednesday and Thursday. I used to skip Friday but now Saranggwa Jeonjeng is back so I watch drama the whole week. Saturday and Sunday is Aejeong Manmanse.

Now I'm a Korean drama queen again. I say drama queen because I love watching drama. hehehe...

No comments: