Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Friday again!

Yahoooo....I'm happy again because it's Friday. I love Fridays. I think most people like it except students who have to study until Saturday. Elementary Students here have to study on Saturdays twice a month. I don't know much about Middle School. I'm not sure if they have to study every Saturdays. And High School students have to go to school including Sundays. Sometimes they have to study even on holidays. I still consider lucky because i'm not a Korean student. hehehehe...

The reason why i am happier because it's holiday again on Monday. So that means I can rest for three days including weekend. muhahahaha... I always look at the calendar to check and wait for the red color. If the date is written in red (except weekend) then it's holiday. hehehe...

Have a nice weekend everyone!

3 comments:

desperateblogger said...

pls get your ecard. tnx

Ers said...

hi sis, happy weekend. got something for you:http://blog.tatapilla.com/2008/05/for-mummies-and-friends.html

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

dropped here. musta?