Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm scared!

I'm scared!

I got up at 11 this morning, wash my face and prepared breakfast. After breakfast, while i was putting the food in the refrigerator, i looked out and i saw someone on the roof of the entrance building which serves as the shade of the lobby. I thought he was just sleeping. It's normal to see old man lying down anywhere when they are drunk but i was wondering how could that guy go there when he's drunken. I called hubby who was sitting on the sofa watching tv and showed him the guy. He said he must be sleeping but then we saw two police cars and when we looked around we saw some police officers investigating and they came in and out of the security guard office. I guessed they were checking the video of the elevator and some were searching some evidence in the garbage. I think he was killed by someone. They didn't touch his body for many hours. Every now and then i looked out and checked what was happening outside but i only saw some busy officers and the body lying down on the roof.

I was scared to take a picture of that scene and i don't think i can put that body in my blog. I can't! I really can't! I take pity on him because he was lying there for hours. Finally, the ambulance came and i also saw when they carry him and covered his body with a piece of cloth.

May he Rest in Peace and condolence to his family.

No comments: