Monday, December 19, 2011

Kim Jeong-il Died, What's next?

The North Korea Leader Kim Jeong-il died, so what's next? As I watch news on TV specially arirang news, most of the guests are guessing of what will happen next. Some of them say that there will be unification between North and South Korea, others think that there will be war. Neither do I know what comes next after.

Kim Jeong Il, the Korean president died last Saturday, December 17th, 2011. But only today that we knew about it. It never shown in the news for two days. At first, I couldn't believe my husband when he said that President Kim Jeong-il died. Even when I saw it in the news I still can't believe that he died until I kept watch it and most of the news channel are talking about him.

My husband believes that Re-unification is more possible than war. Actually he doesn't believe that there will be war. He said if there is, then there will be war in the whole world. Why is that? He said if North Korea attack South Korea, then America will attack North Korea, then China will attack America and so on. Anyway, it was just his opinion. What do you think?

What do you think will happen next after the death of the North Korean leader?

No comments: