Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Election Day in Korea

I'm still having fun here in Canada folks and I'm watching the election there in Korea. It's election day today so my hubby said he might not sleep tonight because he's curious about the election. He doesn't drink coffee but he took a cup and put much sugar so he can drink it. Now he's watching the election on the other desktop computer with his new friend that he met here in Korea. I guess only my hubby is interested because his friend looks sleepy and he didn't go out from his room but my hubby knocked on his door and told him to go out and watch the election with him.

Anyway, I don't care much about the election. I'm not into politics and I don't care who will win. Do you think I'm not a good citizen? Well, I just think that all politicians are the same. There are good politicians of course but we can't know who they are unless they will do something good for the country.

No comments: