Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The last episode of Ommaga Ppulnatta (엄마가 뿔났다) "Angry Mom"

The drama "엄마가 뿔났다" Ommaga Ppulnatta (Angry Mom) has finished last month but until now I'm still wondering if it's really right to ask a vacation from your family just because you are very tired of taking care of them.

I saw the last episode and I was disappointed of the ending of the story. Kim Hanja came back home because her pregnant daughter in law bled. Her husband visited her and told something about that so hurried and went home. Her son got angry with her. He blamed her for leaving her family but he asked for forgiveness after having a talk with his father.

It ended when the whole family were happy celebrating at home and Kim Hanja was happy to be with her family again. The ending has no difference with the normal episodes except when Kim Hanja came back home. I even didn't know that it was the end if I didn't see the note telling that they are thanking the audiences for the support that they gave on the last part of the drama. Oh well...

1 comment:

OroroDC said...

Angry Mom just finished here in the NJ/NY area, and I just like you I couldn't even tell at first that it was ending. I'm glad that I found someone else who saw this drama and was just as disappointed. There were so many unanswered questions, and I thought that Hanja's family treated her very poorly in the end. Her son got off rather lightly. I wish there were an Angry Mom sequel or something.