Saturday, February 07, 2009

Kim Yu Na: World's Figure Skating Champion


The World's Figure Skating Championship was held in Vancouver Canada and Kim Yuna (김연아 Kim Yeon A) won the World's Figure Skating Champion. I saw her former performances and I waited for this day to come although she was the last one who performed. I'm one of her avid fans so I was very excited when I saw the result of the competition. I was so nervous at first specially when I saw her fell down. But the rest of her performance was really great and I jumped and shouted when I saw the result. She's the best!

Here are the first 7 winners of the World's Figure Skating Championship including the Countries and Overall Score.

1. Kim Yu Na (South Korea) = 189.07
2. Joannie Rochette (Canada) = 182.91
3. Mao Asada (Japan) = 176.52
4. Caroline Zhang (U.S.A.) = 171.22
5. Cynthia Phaneuf (Canada) = 169.41
6. Fumie Suguri (Japan) = 167.74
7. Rachael Flatt (U.S.A.) = 162.83

Kim Yu Na! Congrats! Haja Haja Fighting!

No comments: