Friday, April 04, 2008

Benefits of Viral Linking

Here's my first tag on this blog of mine. I've been tagged by Julia for this Benefits of Viral Linking. Thanks a lot sis!

The benefits of Viral Linking:

One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
Increase your Google PageRank fast
Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
Build your community
Make new friends!

And these are the people who already took part on this tag: Blognation, Pinoytek Reyna Make Money Online Bluep Kotsengkuba Buraot Iris Banco De Reyna Mitch Tatapilla HappyMum Mommy's Little Corner A Simple Life moms...check nyo Denz Techtronics Super Linker Denz Recreational Online Raket Joey M.D The Working Mom Tags julia kimchi allinkorea korean food idealpinkrose [ add your link next!]

*end copying here*

I'm passing this tag to: cc, *happymum*, *chinny*, *perfect getaway*, *crissy*, *cielo*, and *ayel*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! Thanks for this tag. I'll be posting this one to my domain. Gawa lng me some finishing touches and it will be up by next week. Inform kita pag posted na. Many thanks.

paul0 said...

i really dont get it, can you explain this "tagging" thing?