Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My weekend with my FIL

My father in law came here last weekend and he was carrying a suitcase. I thought that was his clothes and would stay here several days but after he took a shower, he told my hubby to bring the suitcase in the living room and put it on the coffee table. When he opened it, here's what's in the suitcase .



That's a face massage. While he was watching tv, he started to massage his face. Oh well, he's better than me. He's very aware of his skin. Also he always exercises in the morning. I heard from my mother in law that he gets up early in the morning and exercises so when I heard that he got up, i asked him if i had to prepare his breakfast but he said he would eat at 8a.m. so i went back to bed again and set the alarm before his breakfast time. When i woke up again and supposed to prepare his breakfast i saw that he looks cool with the earphones in his ears running on our running machine. hehehehe....

He usually leaves in the morning when he stays here but it was already 11a.m. and he was still here so i asked him if i had to prepare lunch. He said we had to go out and attend a wedding ceremony. Oh thanks, i was really worried and didn't know what to prepare. hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, JUST STOPPING BY FOR HI'S AND HELLO'S TO YOU.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

cool father in law! vain ba?