Thursday, July 10, 2008

dine out with boss and co-workers

It's too hot here. Yesterday, the weather reached up to 34 degree Celsius. In hot weather, Koreans have to eat samgyetang so last night i had dinner with my boss and co-workers. We were drinking alcohol and beer while we were having dinner. That's Korean style! Drinking while eating. Getting together with co-workers or friends doesn't stop with meal and alcohol. There's always a second or third batch. Second batch is usually Norebang (Karaoke bar) and third is Night club. After dinner, we went to the Norebang. I don't usually join the second batch. I always call hubby to pick me up after dinner but last night, i couldn't ask him to pick me up because the restaurant where we had dinner was too far. The restaurant is famous of its samgyetang. My suggestion to go to Norebang near our working place didn't work. Maybe my boss knew that i would go home. hehehe...

It was my first time to go to Norebang with my new co-workers. Again, I was impressed with their voice. They are really good. That's not surprising though because they are Koreans. We also drank beer in Norebang so my boss couldn't drive. He called deri-unjon (substitute driver) to drive us to our working place so i called hubby to pick me up there. I am glad that my boss and co-worker didn't leave me until my hubby came.

I arrived home at past 1:00 a.m. and i feel so sorry for my hubby because he had to get up in the morning to go to work.

No comments: