Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I hate myself!

I've got a new cellphone and i also changed my number. I didn't give my number to my former co-workers. I was planning to give it to them but i always think that when i'm busy at work but when i have nothing to do, my mind is completely blank. It seems like i'm always asleep even when i'm awake. I feel very much comfortable. So times times has passed, i still did the same thing. Just thinking and planning but didn't do anything. Yes, i'm good at procrastinating something that's why i hate myself!

Yesterday, i've got an email from my former co-worker. We were very close when we worked together and we sometimes meet each other. Here's the mail.

Hello^.^

This is *** worked together at *****.

How's it going??? I hope you are doing well.

A few days ago, I sent you a message on your cell phone.

But there wasn't any reply. That's why I called you.

I was suprised to hear that your phone number changed.

Are you still in ***? I wonder. I miss you.

So I found your e-mail address in my mail box.

Fortunately, it was there.

If you receive this mail, could you connect me???

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care~~ I want to meet you sooner or later.

Sincerely ***


When i got this, i gave my number immediately not only to her but also to others whom i haven't sent my number, yet! I feel so sorry to her. I'm really bad! I have to buy lunch or dinner for her!

5 comments:

Cahaya Hati Nurani said...

what a good experience...

yes. u regret...I know..but at least now u know u have a nice friend that won't loose u

ok..that's my comment..hope it is useful..

thanks
Ridwan
www.sahatblog.blogspot.com

Cahaya Hati Nurani said...

what a good experience...

yes. u regret...I know..but at least now u know u have a nice friend that won't loose u

ok..that's my comment..hope it is useful..

thanks
Ridwan
www.sahatblog.blogspot.com

Cahaya Hati Nurani said...

oh sorry I wrote wrong blog..my blog is www.akuhanyakata.blogspot.com

thanks

imelda said...

I amlike that, too sometimes sis.

Don't worry you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say my hello. take care.