Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm saving money for my future

I went on a vacation and i was away for a month. When i came back and went to the market, i was surprised to see the suddenly raised of the price of some products. Most products got raised but my salary is still the same. So, i need to do something in order to save. Savings is very important in our lives so having savings accounts helps us to save more. But in opening an account it's also important to choose the banks that offered the highest rates.

I heard from hubby that when you have much savings in your account, you don't need to work because you can survive with the interest of the money in your bank. I believe him but only if you have chosen the right bank for your account.

If you are interested in the banks that offers the highest rates, check out the personal finance site that tracks the best rates on checking accounts, savings accounts, and certificate of deposit (CD) accounts from banks and credit unions.

No comments: